Personal Information that may be collected:
Donzell shall collect and store any information that you provide on our website. To be a registered user on our website, we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer’s personal information like your IP address, the server from which you are accessing our website and native mobile applications, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or native mobile applications, date, time and place of accessing of our website and native mobile applications etc. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
Use of Information:
Further, please note as under –
- Donzell owns all the information collected via www.donzellfashion.comwebsite. As applicable, the information collected by Donzell through www.donzellfashion.comwebsite shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be shared with others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Outhouse perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
- Donzell does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through www.donzellfashion.comwebsite.
- In the event Donzell is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
- Donzell may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include Donzellmarketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information.
- We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Policy.
We understand that privacy is important to you, and we promise to look after your personal information. We will not sell any information about you to any other party.
Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfill an order, we will delete your personal information on request by you.
What are ‘Cookies’ and how do we use them?
You may see donzellfashion.com adverts on other websites. For these adverts, we will be using software that may send a cookie to your browser. This software will allow us to monitor if you see our adverts, if you click on them and if you go on to buy from our website.
DONZELL reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the site fraudulently. DONZELL reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.